Photobucket

Three states added to our map!

I realize the review of the camp grounds we stay at will be on the other blog but I really must share my joy with how awesome this one is!! we are in Coatsville, PA near West Chester and I am shocked at how beautiful it is here. Not just here but really our entire drive from VA today was great... I suppose I was expecting huge city traffic, tons of nothing but buildings and bumpers but that was not at all what we had for pretty much all of our 250 miles of driving. 

Like I noted in the last post, we are following Good Sam (an rv camper site) on the route and so far it has really been great.  The only no-so-pretty place was the tunnel but that was pretty cool in itself. Annabelle dug it and wanted to turn around and go again!  NOT....  I have a photo but I can't load it here on the campsite's wifi... It will have to wait, sorry.


Both girls have done really well all things considered.  We have broken the trip into 4-5 hour stints until our last stop in CT where we will be only 90 miles from our Rhode Island home.  They have watched about 20 movies and have thankfully enjoyed them. The only negative is Addison won't keep the head phones on her head for that long so I have gotten to listen to abut 20 movies.  Personally, I'd rather listen to them than hear the twosome scream.. Addison has some lungs let me tell you! 

We arrived here about 4pm and quickly set up camp.  The temps were great, in the mid 80's and low humidity, THANK THE LORD... we decided to head to the pool and let the girls burn off some pent up energy.  They did!   We just finished dinner and showers and the girls are finishing up the 1000 viewing of The Wizard of Oz before heading off for bed. 

It truly is beautiful here.. I can't wait to take photos tomorrow so you can see.  I suppose I will have to let John drive so I can snap away as we meander the small roads and little towns.  That has been a negative for me, having to drive as well and not being able to snap shots along the route.  I really wish I could document what we are seeing along the way.  Not that any of it has been noteworthy. 

The cats are fine, relatively happy I suppose.  As happy as two cats can be being bounced around in the RV on these roads. 

OH! I forgot to mention we crossed the Mason Dixon line today... It is official we are in Yankee country!  haha... I called mom to tell her.  See, that would be something I would like to have taken a photo of.  Ah well.. maybe we can make a road trip to that line and document! 

Tomorrow we are meeting an online friend (jess) who is a mom via surrogacy too!!  I think the girls will dig it as well because we are going to a bouncy house place.  A great way to burn off some energy! 

Will try my best to take and post photos..

Love to you all

Carolyn

Tracey said... said:

August 4, 2010 at 5:58 PM  

You are right, it is a beautiful place!! Even better when you have military neighbors with 2 beautiful daughters!! We will be leaving in a day or two... hoping you made it safely to your destination!

Tracey said... said:

August 4, 2010 at 5:58 PM  

You are right, it is a beautiful place!! Even better when you have military neighbors with 2 beautiful daughters!! We will be leaving in a day or two... hoping you made it safely to your destination!

Unknown said... said:

June 27, 2014 at 6:45 AM  

very nice name bee and aj....adorable place.Thank you for sharing your experiences of surrogacy!for any other experiences go through gay surrogacy thailand

The rental cabin in the Smoky Mts...